Cool little gem in Philadelphia the new PALOMAR a Klimpton Hotel at 117 south 17th street
This is the cool new boutique Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, a Kimpton Hotel, in the Rittenhouse Square neighborhood. In the heart of Center City Philadelphia is a testament to superior eco-friendly hotel design, personalized service and genuinely warm hospitality.
Hotel Palomar is a unique luxury boutique hotel in Philadelphia that features 230 stylish guestrooms and suites and 6,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting and event space. A striking lobby, superb restaurant and onsite fitness center all a part of the Hotel Palomar Philadelphia.
- Hosted evening wine hour
- We are a smoke free establishment
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia is a pet-friendly hotel
- The only LEED registered hotel in Philadelphia, we are eco friendly
Even the inside of the elevators are cool.
Hotel guests enjoy our convenient Center City location near Philadelphia’s finest attractions: Rittenhouse Square Park, Old City Philadelphia, All the Resturants, Pennsylvania Convention Center, The Kimmel Center, Philadelphia Theaters and Music, Philadelphia Sports attractions and high-end boutique shopping.
Museums and Galleries near the Rittenhouse Square boutique hotel include:
- The Center for Emerging Visual Artists 3 blocks
- Philadelphia Art Alliance 3.5 blocks
- The Print Center 4 blocks
- Mutter Museum 0.6 miles
- Civil War Museum of Philadelphia 1 mile
- Rosenbach Museum and Library 1 mile
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts 1 mile
- Institute of Contemporary Art 1.5 miles
- Philadelphia Museum of Art 1.8 miles
- Rodin Museum 1.8 miles
- Please Touch Museum 4 miles
What a cool spot to have a small philadelphia wedding perfect for rehearsal dinners or parties.